Wisteria Package (INCLUDED WITH YOUR RENTAL)
Folk traditions hold that wisteria symbolizes a welcoming spirit. Their vines epitomize nature’s playful spontaneity. Our twisted old wisteria nearly covers the Shade House roof and is on our Cascade Garden's most renowned features. It provides welcome shade, unsurpassed beauty and a sense of storybook enchantment.
- All tables and chairs included. (High quality white padded folding chairs, 60" round banquet tables for guests, 72" rectangle tables for head table and service tables, 24" round height-adjustable bistro tables for cocktail hour or dance floor use.)
- Set up tables and chairs on event morning to your specification.
- Three hours of decoration help on event day. (For example . . . we can help with putting out linens, doing a fancy napkin fold, placing centerpieces, setting up head tables, gift table, guestbook table, placing decorations in ceremony pavilion, etc…)
- Parking attendants to greet your guests. (Approximately 1 hour before event until 1/2 hour after designated event start time. Let us know if you need additional time.)
- Mid-event transition. (Our crew will move chairs to reception lawn, plus transform pavilion to dance floor, and/or clear appetizer service, or other mid-event needs.)
- Outdoor PA system, including mixing board and microphones. (Use as your main system or as a secondary system in the shadehouse or on the reception lawn.)
- Event attendant for up to 8 hours during reception. (Extra helping hands to assist with reception details, such as clearing tables, managing trash, assisting guests, answering questions and helping you pack up your reception items at end of night. 2nd attendant for larger events.)
- Take down of tables and chairs, and final grounds cleanup.
- Ceremony coordination on event day (including wedding party organization and departure down the aisle, pinning of boutonnieres/corsages, handling the myriad of details that arise at the last minute, transition of décor from ceremony area to reception area -- additional charge may apply if you would like us to coordinate your offsite ceremony).
- Rehearsal coordination (whether here or at alternate Yakima location).
- Two theme/design consultation sessions in months prior to wedding.
Dahlia Package - Ceremony Officiant (Optional Add-on)
Dahlias are associated with dignity and elegance. Dahlias come in many varieties – they can be the show-stoppers of the garden or a flower of simple, classic beauty. At Cascade Garden, dahlias add a special touch, providing brilliant color and amazing texture all season long.
- Officiant services. (Eileen was an attorney and even worked as a judge before she moved back to Yakima and bought a wedding venue! After agreeing to officiate weddings for family and friends by special request, she discovered not only that she loved it, but the positive response she received was overwhelming. It became obvious that she needed to offer her services to the community at large. Now she has become a sought-after wedding officiant.)
- Professional, sincere and meaningful to bride, groom and guests alike.
- Ceremony customized and personalized just for you, whether traditional or contemporary. Includes planning meeting(s).
- Rehearsal also included, whether at Cascade Garden or an alternate Yakima location.
Birch Package - In-House Disc Jockey (optional add-on)
Birch trees symbolize new beginnings and a promise of what is to come. How fitting that Cascade Garden is surrounded by birch trees! Our old twin birches preside over the ceremony pavilion, providing shade and protection, while our younger birch grove provides a lovely backdrop to the east. In plant lore, birch is said to promote eloquence and finesse - two excellent qualities in a wedding master of ceremonies.
- Disc-Jockey services. (Wes owned and operated a full service recording studio before he moved to Yakima and bought a wedding venue! He's a professional sound and recording engineer with high-end equipment, extensive music collection, and full array of lights.)
- Experienced master of ceremonies for reception.
- Unlimited hours on event day.
- Rehearsal at Cascade Garden.
- All styles of music, customized specifically for your event.
- Includes ceremony and detailed reception planning with timeline.
- Let Wes usher in all the important moments of your event. He will put your guests at ease and take your party to the next level!
Peony Package - WHEN YOU NEED more help (optional add-on)
Peonies are known as the flower of riches and honor. With their lush, full, rounded bloom, peonies embody romance and prosperity and are regarded as an omen of good fortune and a happy marriage. Peonies have a strong presence in our gardens and if you’re lucky enough to be here when they are blooming, you can’t help but notice their sweet fragrance on the breeze.
- This package supplements the Wisteria package by adding basic event planning services, as well as additional coordination and assistance from rehearsal, to the morning of event day, until we wave goodbye at the end of the night.
- Includes assistance with selecting and managing vendors, such as florist, caterer, musician/deejay, photographer. (We will discuss possible vendors for you and help you decide on a “short list” of vendor candidates based on your needs and priorities. We will help make contact with them to determine availability, etc., and compile a list of prices and services to aid you in comparing and choosing your vendor partners for the event.)
- Reception planning. We will help you design your reception and create a complete schedule of events that uniquely suits your vision, paying attention to all of the details, including the logistics, as well as the “look and feel” of your special celebration.
- Extra decorating help on event day, whether this includes assembling centerpieces, hanging lanterns, decorating event chairs, etc.
- Basic coordination of vendors, wedding party, family and guests on event day.
- We will even help you pack up all your items at the end of the night while you enjoy visiting with the last of your guests!
- Customize this package to your liking.
- With our customized package, you can pick and choose additional services you need, whether it is full event planning and coordination for your large bash or a just a few select services for your small intimate wedding.
- Keep in mind, we can provide personal shopping for wedding accouterments meeting with vendors, budget management, planning a bridal shower or rehearsal dinner, picking up and returning rental items, or attending to the bridal party’s every need on event day. . .
- Price determined upon consultation
Signature Rose Package - Floral Design & DECor (optional add-on)
Roses have long been identified with love and passion since ancient times, beginning with their association with the goddesses Aphrodite, Isis and Venus. Cleopatra is said to have received Marc Anthony in a room literally knee-deep in roses. To this day, roses signify the deepest passion. At Cascade Garden we have over 100 rose bushes and no matter where you are, you are bound to spot one of over 30 of our signature roses that grace our garden. Roses act as a beautiful reminder that love abounds.
- We have added an experienced in-house florist to our staff. Leanne is ready to bring your wedding floral visions to life.
- Whether you need flowers for the bridal party, simple centerpieces, or you envision elaborate tablescapes and cascading floral suspended above your head table, we can create your unique event with competitive pricing and distinguished design.
- Includes discounted access to our vast collection of decor items.
- Price determined upon consultation.
Hosta Package - Kitchen helpers (OPTIONAL ADD-ON)
Hostas symbolize vitality and devotion. Although they have a very pretty flower in late summer, hostas are distinguished by their amazing lush leaves, which can be variegated in many shades of greens, blues, and whites. Not often in the spotlight, hostas thrive in the shade and can blend to create a lovely background for the garden. Nevertheless, their presence in our gardens is strong and irreplaceable, an anchor at Cascade Garden.
- This optional add-on package is for you if you want to bring your own food, but need help managing the kitchen during the event. Let us provide the behind-the-scenes legwork to help your event run smoothly.
- Includes a planning session to discuss the details related to set up, buffet design, appetizer service, and dinner service.
- We will set up the buffet. Kitchen staff will arrive approximately 1 ½ hours prior to your reception to organize the food items, prepare the buffet and manage the buffet during the reception. We will also manage the appetizer service, if this is in your plans.
- Our staff will manage your non-alcoholic beverage service through dinner. (We will not assist with serving alcohol in any way, but can refer you to bartenders upon request.)
- We will provide cake cutting service (or assist your cake servers).
- As time permits, our staff will assist with clearing tables during dinner, and will clear tables of dinner dishes by end of dinner service.
- At the end of dinner service, the kitchen will be clean and the leftovers will be packaged in the containers you provide. All serviceware you provided will be clean and ready to return.
- Also includes 2 chafing dishes with fuel, plus premium selection of serving dishes and utensils.
- This package ensures that you have the food you want, without the hassle. You will have the peace of mind knowing that your family and friends can enjoy the event, while our staff professionally handles the details of your dinner service.